Roller Coaster Designer Roller Coaster Designer

Nice try

I am impressed that even though the presentation is very bad you managed to create an efficient platform to create rollercoaster. I'm even more impressed that you can actuallu ride them. Anyway you show work really hard on the art and on the menus, I think you really have the potential.

pacmanxpacman responds:

thanks

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Very well done

Wow this is a quality submition not like all the other crap. Oh and btw let me give some hints to anyone who's stuck:
1. Cracks cracks everywhere, they may connect you know!
2. Try feeding the pigeon some bread with "magic tablets".
3. Try giving some food to that crocodile while watching from a "safe place".

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

The game itself was excellent...

but what were you thinking with that hentai part? it just was so low quality, they were so badly drawn in there. Seriuosly the game was great and the graphics in all of it were excellent but try working on hentai a little harder.

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

Excellent game!

Just one little thing, it should be a littlr harder, not at the beggining though, more like in the end, it would be good if tenths of those walking things attacked you at the same time, that would be a challege, cuz at the end there is no real difficulty.

Stick RPG 2 CS Demo Stick RPG 2 CS Demo

Very good but...

this is nothing like stick RPG 1, is this just like the battle mode or what?
anyway i got an 8 combo.

Windows XP sim Windows XP sim

It was really nice

I liked it a lot it looks like you did a very good job in this hope u make more of this. I also think its very funny, btw.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

It was good and all

but i found a glitch, i got to the finall boss and i tried using the sword but it just wont let me!

Visual-Noize responds:

You got to go nearer to the demon ^.- have no fear!

Dress Up Asuka Dress Up Asuka

Woa

Wow it's on number 131 for popularity and it's got more than 1.5 million views pretty impressive!

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

Yeah, nice and evrything but...

How the fuck do I get out of a fight?? I´ve killed the freakin enemy but still i cant seem to get out. I just see a floating orange bar WTF is this??

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Freakin great!!!

Its fucking awesome!!!!!! Loved it!
heres my song:
9---0---0---0---0-------3--3--3--6-9-----1-4-4-4-2-2-6-9--- ---------------------------0-1-3-1-3-1-3--5-5-9----2--2-2--9 -c------3-3-3-a-0--9-c-----------------------------2-4-3-3-2 -8-8-3-7-9-----1--8-8-7---a--6-6--2-8-8-7-7---a------------- ----------------