Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Yet another Fantastic Episode

For those who could not see, the things Salad Fingers said in the toilet were the answers to the other Salad Fingers waiting back in the shack.

Pixels on the Brain Pixels on the Brain

Its a fair job

The animation itself was nearly flawless but those jokes weren't that funny, well at least most of them, some of them did make me laugh. A little improvement on the humor part and this one is a huge hit.

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

Very good

However there are many aspects you should consider, for instance, adding a cool background, making the moves of the characters more fluid, and make the characters actually fight, not just launch a killing attack and be done with it.
Out of that, it is excelent, congratulations!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

It was very nice

but cool graphics and animation aren't all. You need to have a script that is actually funny. All those "jokes" were really lame plus you have to make some parts more fluid. If you need some funny content i can help you up but the best way is searching im other high ranking animations.

It's Raining It's Boring It's Raining It's Boring

very funny!

just one question, how couldnt he use the computer? there was electricity after all (the room was lit plus the fan was working), I just wonder, he must have some kind of retardedness caused by excessive use of the computer.

Sensameya Street Sensameya Street

Its was pretty good

Very funny, but you can do a lil better in every aspect.

NG BG: W vs. W NG BG: W vs. W

why does paperman win?

His animation suck, I likes whirl's a lot more, anyway they aren't too good either anyway.

wallpaperman responds:

no how dare you wallpapermans is the best better than me

Evil Bed Evil Bed

It's ok but you can do better

the graphics were good, the animation was smooth and generally well done. The story was good but you really need to add a good plot in there, otherwise it wont get a score over 3. The idea is good, not very original, but good. Keep it up.

Canadian Noob 2 Canadian Noob 2

1.33??? It deserves better!

I wonder why it got such a low score. I mean I've seem much worse submitions than this with a much, much better score.

SEXY SIMDATE HENTAI LESBO SEXY SIMDATE HENTAI LESBO

hmmmm...

Why does it have such a good score, and such good reviews?
Anyway, this is not very good, very little effort put into this as you can see, and the title does not match.

Duckshirt responds: